Harry & Meghan responded to Trump’s tweet about their security in U.S.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle said they never decided to demand from the government of the United States to pay for their personal security after they announced to move towards Los Angeles. The American President, Donald Trump tweeted on Sunday after the reports that the Duke and the Duchess of Sussex decided to move from Canada to Los Angeles, the home city of Markle. Trump tweeted that the U.S. government won’t pay the bill to comfort their security.

Previously, the couple announced to step back from their senior royal responsibilities and live outside the United Kingdom, financially independent of the crown. Then both of them traveled and made their resident in Canada. Now, they decided to move from Canada to Los Angeles. Though, it looks as the couple already sorted out their security concerns. A spokesman of Meghan and Harry says that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the government of the United States for security resources. Instead, they made privately funded security arrangements.

Harry & Meghan responded to Trump’s tweet about their security in U.S.

Earlier this year, when the Royal couple at first moved to Canada after their disreputable Megixt announcement, a debate initiated over the fact that the Roya Canadian Mounted Police provided them and their newborn baby, Archie, intermittent security. On Sunday, Trump closed any similar controversy regarding their security in the United States using his Twitter official account.

Donald Trump’s Tweet on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Security in the U.S.

Trump tweets that he is a great friend and fan of the Queen and the U.K. It reported that the couple, who left the Kingdom, would shift permanently in Canada. Now they decided to left Canada for the United States. But the United States will not pay for their security protection expenses. They must pay for their selves.

Last week a person familiar with the matter told People Magazine that the couple decided to relocate from Vancouver Island, Canada to Los Angeles, United States. The magazine reported that Harry, 35, and Markle, 38 currently staying in a private compound and stuck close to home during the COVID-19 outbreak. It is not clear when the couple will move towards LA.

Gossips of a move to the U.S. are already circulating since the Royal couple announced this January that they step back from their royal duties and only live in the United Kingdom part-time. Last month, reports arose that Harry and Markle were searching for houses in Los Angeles for the summer. One of their friend told People Magazine that they love to live in Canada, but they are finding houses in Los Angeles. They will likely have residents in both regions.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here